Hydra is a permissionless, open-source, proof-of-stake blockchain built on top of the most proven open-source technologies – QTUM, Bitcoin, Ethereum and BlackCoin’s PoV v3, designed by Pavel Vasin. The philosophy behind Hydra is to implement critical economic features while utilizing proven technology for data transmission.
Hydra is airdropping a total of 18,585,932 HYDRA to HRC-20 LOC holders over a period of 350 days. A varying snapshot will be taken every week for 50 weeks and eligible holders will receive free HYDRA within seven days of each snapshot. Eligible holders will receive 2% of the LOC holdings as HYDRA coins.Step-by-Step Guide:
- Hold HRC-20 LOC tokens in your Hydra wallet.
- If you’re having ERC-20 LOC tokens, then swap them to HRC-20 to be eligible. For more information regarding swapping, see this page.
- A snapshot will be taken every week for 50 weeks, in which each week will have an allocation of 2% of the total airdrop pool.
- The first distribution is planned to happen around April 1st and the snapshot a few days before that. Follow their announcements to see the snapshot date.
- The rewards will be distributed within seven days after each snapshot.
- Users who join after the first snapshot and users who increase the balance after the first snapshot will only receive the rewards after a cool-down period of four weeks. For more information regarding this, see this Medium article.
- A one-time KYC is mandatory for all participants. Complete your KYC verification from here to be eligible to receive the rewards.
- A certain percentage of airdropped HYDRA as mentioned in this article must be maintained every week in the wallet to be eligible for the airdrop.
- Eligible holders will receive 2% of the LOC held during each snapshot as HYDRA coins.
- All unclaimed HYDRA coins will be burned.
- Your weekly distribution amount, KYC status etc. can be tracked from this sheet.
- For more information regarding the airdrop requirements and distribution, see this Medium article.