LOTTO is a new type of lottery token that automatically enters all holders into a lottery once per week. In one transaction, LOTTO performs a unique rebase that removes 10 tokens from all holders, pools those tokens together, and gives them to one random participant.
LOTTO is airdropping free LOTTO tokens to users who’ve met certain conditions. Top 50 DeFi token holders, Upfiring (UFR) holders, PoolTogether users and users who’ve registered for the airdrop via Telegram and 4Chan are eligible to claim up to 2,000 LOTTO.Step-by-Step Guide:
- Visit the LOTTO airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim your tokens.
- A snapshot was taken on January 18th, 2021 at 6 AM EST.
- Top 50 DeFi token holders mentioned in the below Medium article, Upfiring (UFR) holders, PoolTogether users and users who’ve registered for the airdrop via Telegram and 4Chan are eligible to claim the rewards.
- Top 50 DeFi token holders can claim 400 LOTTO tokens.
- Upfiring (UFR) holders who had at least 1 UFR on the snapshot date can claim 2,000 LOTTO.
- Users who’ve ever bought a ticket on PoolTogether can claim 400 LOTTO and users who’ve interacted with the PoolTogether V2 contract can also claim 400 LOTTO.
- Telegram and 4Chan users who’ve registered for the airdrop are also eligible to receive 400 LOTTO.
- For more information regarding the airdrop and to see the full list of eligible projects, see this Medium post.