YFDAI is an entire permissionless DeFi ecosystem that combines Staking & Farming services and soon, Lending/Borrowing services, SafePredict, and Insurance together with their own DEX called SafeSwap and their own LaunchPad where legitimate projects in the DeFi space can launch their new vetted projects with contract audits, locked liquidity and locked dev tokens in time-release smart contracts.
YFDAI is airdropping a total of 21,000,000 SSGT tokens to YF-DAI holders, stakers and farmers. Hold, stake or farm as mentioned in the below steps to be eligible to receive free SSGT rewards. Users who’ve not sold or moved their rewards will receive additional rewards. The rewards will be equally distributed every month over the course of six months.Step-by-Step Guide:
- Hold YF-DAI in a private wallet or stake or farm YF-DAI.
- The first snapshot was taken on March 9th, 2021 and users who held YF-DAI during this time will receive SSGT in a ratio of 1 YF-DAI : 1250 SSGT and users who were staking or farming YF-DAI during this time will receive SSGT in a ratio of 1 YF-DAI : 1350.
- Holders between March 9th, 2021 and March 16th, 2021 will receive SSGT in a ratio of 1 YF-DAI : 1100 SSGT and users who stake or farm during this time will receive SSGT in a ratio of 1 YF-DAI : 1150 SSGT.
- Users who hold, stake or farm YF-DAI after March 16th, 2021, will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- The rewards will be equally distributed every month over the course of six months.
- There’s no minimum YF-DAI you need to hold to be eligible for the airdrop.
- SSGT holders who’ve not sold or moved SSGT during the six-month distribution period will receive a bonus of 5% of their total SSGT airdrop and YF-DAI stakers and farmers who’ve not sold, moved, unstaked or not removed LP tokens from the farms will receive a bonus of 10% of their total SSGT airdrop. Bonus tokens will be distributed after the initial six-month distribution period.
- Unclaimed SSGT from the airdrop pool will be distributed to the staking pool.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.